World Nutella Day! | Recipe: Kimberly’s Favorite Simple Breakfast Cinnamon Toast
Happy World Nutella Day! While Nutella isn’t vegan, there are many vegan substitutes that are comparable and delicious to spread on your toast, cookies, and fruit, and even blend into your favorite smoothies.
Vegan Cinnamon Buttery Toast
- A slice of vegan gluten-free bread
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or your favorite Nut Milk)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- a pinch of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tbs vegan butter (like Earth Balance All-Natural Buttery Spread)
- Manna Organics Cinnamon Date Butter
Should you be drinking salt water? Find out more here!
- Blend together almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Melt Earth Balance in a pan.
- Dip bread in mixture then heat in the pan till golden brown.
- Spread browned bread with Manna Organics Cinnamon Date Butter.
- Add a little maple syrup if you want more sweetness.
What are your favorite simple breakfast recipes? Share with us in the comments!
The post World Nutella Day! | Recipe: Kimberly’s Favorite Simple Breakfast Cinnamon Toast appeared first on Kimberly Elise Natural Living.